1. Graphic Design: This job requires technical experience with a software application that you can use to make your designs. You will need to very proficient with the software in order to make the deadlines that your client puts on your work. You will need to have an artistic type personality enable to deliver the requirements put upon you by your client. You will need a website to promote your business and your abilities.
2. Blogging: You can use blogging as a way to work from home. Using this avenue of money making is somewhat more difficult initially due to the time it takes to get established. Some of the ways to make money includes affiliate advertising and paying for extra features on the site. Affiliate marketing is when your site advertises for someone else and you get paid a commission for anything they buy on the advertiser’s website. Paying for extra features on your website can be left up to the imagination in regards to what you would like to charge and for what.
3. Virtual Assistant: This job usually requires a little skill and the ability to work with others, more specifically your client. As a virtual assistant you may do any of an array of different things to including some of the tasks that others are unwilling to do or that take too long. Make sure you are efficient with your time so that you can keep your clients happy and returning with more business for you.
4. Webdesign: This job requires a little bit of technical skills, but it is not as difficult as it seems. Doing this type of work would allow you to work from home through the entire process. You would only need a couple of things. One thing you would need is an account with someone like Godaddy.com to purchase your domain names. The other thing that you would need is a way to host and design the web page which can be done with many different applications like Drupal or WordPress. You could use something like Flippa to sell your website.
5. Freelance Writing: This is a way for people that enjoy writing can work from home. There are many different ways to earn money as a freelance writing such as articles, school papers, ghostwriting and blog posting. If you market yourself correctly, you can get paid in each of these markets.
6. Research: There are many ways to work from home as a researcher such as company research, website research and product research. These ideas are not even scratching the surface of the possibilities of what you can do if you like doing research projects. You will need to be detail oriented and willing to work in areas that you may be unfamiliar with, but willing to learn.
7. Selling Items on Ebay: Selling on Ebay has become a very popular way for people to earn money from home. The only thing that you really need is a computer with access to the internet and a way to get to the post office or other delivery service. You will need to be careful with customer support and care as a bad reputation will end this career before it even takes off.
You can see from the previous paragraphs that there are many possibilities to successfully work from home. This article barely scratches the surface on the different ways that you can earn money with a computer, the internet and will power to succeed. When you have your own business, there are no limitations to the amount of money that you can make. There are a number of these ideas floating around the internet.