Blogs are supposed to be the magic bullet for online business.
Whether you’re a professional blogger, or your blog is built to buoy your regular business, you’re pressing publish for one primary reason: To build, engage, and nurture a ginormous audience. Not just big and ginormous – an audience so massive, you’re virtually guaranteed a flood of customers wide enough that your rivers of online revenue will never stop flowing.
At least that’s how it’s supposed
- This player is the iPod touch, not the Apple iPhone
- Upgrade your player with the iPhone 2.0 Software Update for iPod touch via iTunes for an additional fee
- 8 GB of storage provides approximately 1,750 songs; includes earphones, USB cable, dock adapter/connector, polishing cloth, and stand
- 3.5-inch widescreen multi-touch display; battery life provides up to 22 hours of music and up to 5 hours of video
- New applications include email; maps; and widgets for weather, notes, and stocks
iPod touch has always been an amazing iPod. With great new applications, now iPod touch is even better. Watch a movie you rented from iTunes. View rich HTML email with graphics and photos displayed inline. Open PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel attachments. With Maps, find your location and get directions from there. See where you are on a map, a satellite image, or a combination of both. Make Web Clips for your Home screen so you can visit your favorite websites in just one tap. Fill up
List Price: $ 0.00